Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shoppin tyme - 22 May 2010

After I attending JASPAL Fashion Workshop in One Utama, I took my bath at Celebrity Fitness Centre and the headed to the Curve to buy my fave food,my craving all the time. Wanna know what is it? It's strawberries+grapes chocolate. Then, I went to Yongkong aka The Store Sg Buloh. Donno why they called it Yongkong. Why? I wanna get my new hair~Hue actually I love my half curly because it increased volume of my hair but then my beloved boyfriend said its messy like orang gila. Is it? So alas I decided to straighten my hair back. I did my hair at HXM saloon. It just an ordinary ones because I am too broke to go to the well-known saloon,hue~ They started to syampoo my hair and then wash it. After they blow my hair, a woman give a layered cut for my hair. Then she applied the rebonding cream into all over my hair, let it be for half an hour to ensure the chemical is stick into the hair and washed again. They were straightening my hair using the flat iron. Later on, she applied the rebonding cream together with the treatment cream and let it be for half and hour before she washed again. Lastly, she straightened my hair and I am so surprise to see the long length of my hair. Actually, I want to cut my hair short due to my hair is damaged and I oso got split-ends but the lady advised me to keep my long hair. She trimmed the damaged hair and split-ends. OMG
! I could see my money is flying high...sobsob~

Left: Before the hair makeover, Right: Final result - new hair aka straight hair (^,~)

I oso did some shopping for others thing like...

Above: Things that I bought on 22 May 2010

Before I go to the saloon, I bought myself a book that taught how to perform your prayer. Why I bought it? It's not that I don't know to do it. It just that, I would like to ensure that I'll do the correct thing while prayer. It's a good book since they used illustration to show the correct way to perform our prayer. After I finished to get my hair done, I bought the hair serum and shampoo for scalp treatment (QS- product from England). A friend of mine oso use it and it really good to add shine effect into your hair.Later, I went to Guardian to buy double-sided white applicators. Btw, Guardian is oso having a sale. I got 20% discount for the applicators. Last but not least, I bought myself a cute pinky jewelery box. Why I bought it? The answer is simple...because it is Hello Kitty! God, I'm addicted to HK a lots! (^,~).. That's all for now..ttyl~

No comments:

Post a Comment