Friday, May 21, 2010

First greeting~

Hi there!

This is my first note to all of you. Hope everyone is in PiNK of health! arachi? (it's a korean word which means understood?) Hurm, yesterday was really a tiring day for me since I got a lot of things to settle. Wanna know my to-do list? (^,~)...let's c...

1. Bank in RM200 to Kak Erin - this is for the engagement prep. (i loike!)
2. Paid PDRM summon - due to my stupidility parking over the pedestrian road at Jalan Ampang (duh!)
3. Paid my CELCOM Broadband - it's due oledi but the amount is only RM55.65 so actually no need to worry. It cost RM100. What a waste...i got lesson from it~
4. Do my hair - my bf oledi gave me the money to do it since he said i'm more suitable with a straightened hair compared to curly hair. Messy!
5. Visit Bella for my upper lip and underarm treatment - i missed the yesterday appointment actually (^,~)
6. Survey for telekung - have to go to Jalan Masjid India there to find it!
7. Survey for gift decoration - Engagement mode is in the air~

But, I only manage to completed task no 1,3,5 & 7. Others job will be completed within this week I guess. Go girl! OMG! it's oledi 1 a.m, gotta go to sleep now since I will attend JASPAL Fashion Workshop @ One Utama tomorrow (22/05/2010). It will be started at 11a.m until 1 p.m. Go girl! (^,~)


xoxo,
erin k.

No comments:

Post a Comment