Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reminiscing the good old days... SAILORMOON!

Hi sailors!

Just browsing thru the internet, and I have found a video that I really love when I was in the primary school. I owez been dreaming to be Sailormoon to protect the world from bad creatures!Long time ago, I really really hope Sailormoon is existed in this world. I oso wrote a wish to Santa Claus to ask him to make me become Sailormoon. Jahil sangat at that time. Budak-budak sometimes hard to diffrentiate between the real world and the fiction world. But now, I still love the song and oso the trademark "dengan kekuatan bulan akan menghukummu!" Yup I do, and now I still thinking dat I am Sailormoon and my papa got to be Edmition --->sailormoon hubby (^,~). Okay lor, enuff with the merepek things. Just enjoys this vid okay.



Credit to www.YouTube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment