Saturday, May 29, 2010

Aku BAHAGIA! (^,~)

Hi babes!

I am extra-extra happy (double happiness) rite now.Why? Because my beloved papa finally came back after completed attending a tactical course in PULADA. am I rite papa? I am missing you sgt-sgt taw papa. (^,~) So today, we have spend our valuable moment together with  lotsa  activities. Opps,cannot tell you the details but some of them like we were searching for our engagement ring at TOMEI and having our dinner at HR Steak House. Here are some of the pics that we manage to capture:


 Above: my double happiness moments~

I just remember, last month his parent, papa and I went to a studio to snap a few pics after my papa received his watikah from Sultan Kedah. I didnt manage to scan the pictures, have to find someone who had a scanner or else I need to pay RM6 per pic. Below is the pic that my 3rd sis capture using her Nokia Express Music. InsyaAllah, I'll uploaded the others pic later on. Somebody plz help me to lend me your scanner! (^,~)


Above: The uncompleted family portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment